Carter's and Osh Kosh Sales + Coupons

11:26 AM Posted by Natalie

As a mom of 4, I am always hunting for good sales and bargains on clothes, especially for my oldest son and only daughter. (Lucky them, they always get the new stuff!) I recently got emails from both Carter's and Osh Kosh B'Gosh about sales, and each came with a coupon for $10 off a purchase of $50 or more.

Carter's is currently having a 50% off sale and the coupon is good from February 18-25. Before we moved, we only lived about 10 minutes away from a mall that has a bunch of outlet stores and I was always pleased when I happened upon one of Carter's 50% off sales. You can get some adorable little sets for around $10. I have always been a fan of their pajamas, too, and usually pick up a bunch when they are on sale somewhere. I have pairs that have made it through 3 boys, so that's saying something about the quality! Since Lauren has almost nothing for this spring and summer, I am definitely going to go out there and take advantage of the sale and coupon, even though we're farther away now.


Osh Kosh B'Gosh is having a similar sale for 40 - 60% off plus a $10 off coupon for any purchase of $50 or more, good for February 19-25. I don't have an Osh Kosh store near me, but if you do, you may want to check that out as well. I can forward the emails with the coupons to anyone and have sent them to several friends. If you're not one of those I've already sent them to and would like to have them, you can leave a comment with your email and I would be happy to forward them along to you. Or, if you'd rather, you can email me at winger0024(at)sbcglobal(dot)net. Click on the images to find a store location near you. Happy shopping!

0 comments: