Lands' End Swim Separates SALE

10:37 AM Posted by Natalie

Right now, Lands' End is having a sale on select styles of their swimsuit separates for $5 off each piece. Now, their suits aren't exactly inexpensive, but I know Lands' End has excellent quality. And every item they sell is backed up by a full guarantee, so you can return any item for any reason at anytime. Plus, I've tried on some of their pieces at Sears and know how they fit. I usually shy away from buying clothes online or from a catalog because I don't know how things will look on me. Unfortunately, Sears only carries a small selection of the suits Lands' End has available, so I would have to order the one I like from their website. But I can feel comfortable doing so since I was able to at least try something on from their line.

I haven't bought a swimsuit for myself in several years, and have had my eye on one of theirs. What I like about their suits is that they have a great selection, you can mix and match exactly the pieces that you want, and they have modest styles that are hard to find elsewhere. Modesty is important to me, and, well, after 4 children and lack of discipline where fitness is concerned, I have some "stuff" I want covered anyway. And since I haven't bought one in years, I know it will last me a long time, so I figure the investment will be worth it. When I went to look at the suit I like again today, I saw that they are having a sale for $5 off each piece, so I'm thinking I will go ahead and order. If you're in the market for a quality new suit, head on over to Lands' End and check out their cute separates. But hurry, the sale ends TODAY!

0 comments: