Prayer request

10:17 AM Posted by Natalie

I have done a lot of connecting with others through the internet over the past several years. One of my regular cyber "homes" is a Catholic message board made up of a small group of people I have been talking to since before the release of The Passion of the Christ. My friend Tony (who started the board) and his wife Deanna have been going through the difficult and emotional process of adopting a precious little girl from China. Tony has been sharing this journey with us and you will see their adoption blog on my blog list to the right. They are now finally at the last step of this process, awaiting their travel approval to China to pick up their new daughter and bring her home. Unfortunately, this last step can take up to 8 weeks! It's time for Halainah to come home with her new parents, who already love her so much. I am asking anyone who reads this blog to please join me in praying for a quick travel approval and safe trip for Tony, Deanna, and little Halainah. With our prayers, maybe they can celebrate their new family this Christmas.

1 comments:

  1. Proud Parents of Halainah Grace said...

    Natalie, your prayers and thoughtfulness are truly wonderful. We feel so blessed to know you are thinking of us and baby Halainah. Thank you for your prayers and continued support.

    God bless you and your family always.