A new look!

9:36 AM Posted by Natalie

If you haven't seen my blog before, you won't know the difference, but it just got a makeover! My lovely friend Angie of Angela Vinez Designs provided me with this most appropriate and adorable blog template. Photographer and designer extraordinaire, Angie is a stay at home mom of 5 who helps support her family through her photography and graphic design business. Angie offers a variety of services, from photography in her home state of Georgia, to graphic design including website design, auction and blog templates, and original custom logos. She also has an online boutique that offers a variety of unique items that would make great Christmas gifts. Just click on the link above or the button on the right to go to her website and see all she has to offer!

All of the ads I feature on my blog are selected by me, not free spam ads. By adding links to other sites, I hope to help other moms like me grow their online businesses and people who visit my blog to find great deals and products while giving their money to hard working people right here in the good 'ol USA. If it's here, you know I've checked it out and am only passing along great sites!

Thank you, Angie, for making my blog just the way I wanted it! You're the best!

1 comments:

  1. Angie Vinez said...

    I'm so glad you like it! Thanks for asking me to do it!