My New Hair

3:05 PM Posted by Natalie

Well, I have to say I LOVE my new hair. All I could tell her was that I wanted probably 2 or 3 inches off the length, but wasn't sure where to go from there. She showed me the hair of a client she'd just finished and it was super cute, so I said go for it. Oh, and I got my eyebrows done, too! I knew they needed to be done, but I kept telling myself I'd pluck them....some day. (I think I've been telling myself that for probably 2 years, LOL!) As I was getting ready to pay, she asked if I wanted her to do them. (Hint, hint!) I said, "Yeah, I know they need to be done." Then she told me it was FREE! Uh...YEAH! This is only the second time I've been to this hairdresser and was unaware that you can get an eyebrow wax free with a cut. Bonus!

Against my better judgment, I am posting a picture. I hate having my picture taken and hate taking one of myself even more, but I did it just for you. It took me about 13 shots, which included the "Whoops, I'm not in position" shot and the essential "I look drunk" shot, but I managed to get a couple that wouldn't embarrass me too much ;) Anyway, here you go. Keep any rude comments to yourself, please ;)


Photobucket


Sorry, no "before" shot. Hey, you're lucky you got the "after" shot, LOL! Just trust me, it's WAY better.

11 comments:

  1. Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

    It looks great! :)

  2. Mommy Kennedy said...

    Very cute!

  3. Angie Vinez said...

    You look amazing!!! And how cool that they do your eyebrows for FREE?! That rocks!!

    Have you been getting any of my emails? I've sent like 12, but haven't heard back from you. How was Lauren's birthday??? And did you ever get that visit that you were worried about before your trip? I haven't stopped thinking about you guys!

  4. Anonymous said...

    It looks GREAT and very healthy. It's funny how we are all camera shy but you took a great pic so be proud of it!

  5. cbdkndmom said...

    You look great Nat! Love the cut. Maybe I should do a before and after...I'm getting my hair cut in a couple of weeks. Nah, maybe not. You do look great with that cut though!

  6. Simply Being Mommy said...

    I like it! You look great!

  7. Tammigirl said...

    It looks great! I want new hair now, too.

  8. Suzi Homemaker said...

    Very pretty! So nice to put a face to the blog!

  9. Michele said...

    Love IT!!!! You look great!!!

  10. One with many names said...

    Nice! Good to love the new do!

  11. Theta Mom said...

    It looks great! BTW, just found you through Entrecard. Very cute blog! I would love to follow if you follow as well. ;)